[3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 02:21:44 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1250   182  Total Score = 227,500

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Started on 15m and couldn't get anything going, so I quickly moved to 20m. Came
back to 15m an hour later and the band wasn't great, but much improved from an
hour earlier.

40m was really strange. It was a radio black out to W1 and the eastern Canadian
provinces. About an hour in, I watched as my rate plummeted and CQ's went mostly
unanswered. Moved to 80m to try and get something going, but it was still too
early.

Had a 1,000 Qs with 4 hours to go after taking the full 2 hour break. 250 Qs in
4 hours shows how rough it got after moving to the low bands.

20m was as good as I've ever heard it. Unlike 40m, W1 was pounding in, as were
eastern Canadian stations.

Thanks to all for the Qs!

73,

Mitch, K7RL