[3830] HA DX VE3NNT SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 13:36:26 EST 2018

                    Hungarian DX Contest

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: fn14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   55      0      20
   40:  186      0      33
   20:  229      0      41
----------------------------
Total:  470      0      94  Total Score = 163,842

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I woke up late and missed the first hour, then had a nice run for an hour on
20m. I didn't see any 15m opening during the contest. Later in the afternoon, I
managed a short run on 40m. Other than that, it was S&P. I operated my
station remotely since the cottage is closed for the winter. The station in a
Flex-6500, Expert 2K-FA and Optibeam OB17-4 up 90 feet. The internet was ok, but
I had a lot of dropouts, which made me ask for a lot of call sign repeats. For
next year, I hope to be able to get on 160m as well, and maybe improve my 80m
antenna, which is just an inverted V at the moment.

Thanks for all the QSOs.