[3830] NAQP SSB W1DYJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 22 17:07:44 EST 2018

 Antennas:
   160/80/40  trapped 80/40M dipole @ 7M (modified
              Alpha Delta DX-CC] with a "temporary"
              160 dipole run "zig-zag" around the
              back yard at about 5M average height.
   20  HB Moxon @ 12m
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 11m
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 10m (not that it mattered...)

This did not turn out as I'd hoped.  My low-band dipoles in Woburn
are all too low to be effective, and the bands were noisy.  Trying
to run the VHF contest in parallel just made me do poorly in both,
although the VHF 'test ended well with my best score there in 15
years.  My fifth NAQP SSB in Woburn, and my worst.  I had a hard time
getting motivated.