[3830] NAQP SSB N5JJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 22 20:15:08 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alvin,  Tx.

Total:  438    92  Total Score = 40,296

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Really a fun contest.  Like these better than the DX contests.  Fifteen was not
as good as the cw contest but had about a 3 hour run on 20 meters which is great
experience for me.  80 had a lot of noise and weak signals but still did ok for
that  band.  Hopefully will have 40 in the next contest.  My score was almost
identical to the cw score and the same amount of q's.  Don't know how I did
that.  Everything worked great and getting much better using computer and
software.  This was my fifth contest.  Hope to do better and see everyone again
in the next one.  Starting to recognize some of the calls and they are starting
to recognize me.  Fun day!