[3830] CWopsT AH6KO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 24 23:15:44 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 25

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kailua Kona HI

Total:  33  Mults = 33  Total Score = 1,089

Working from our condo in Kona with S8 noise level. I S&P'd everyone that I
could hear above the noise (about 16 stations). Then, with 30 minutes remaining,
nothing left to do but call CQ (no 80 meter antenna). I always do this with
great trepidation ...  worked another 17 on a slow run -- thanks so much to
those that called me! Sorry if you called and I could not hear you :-(

Great to work a couple of CWA's! See you all next week from our Puna (low noise)
location.

Aloha and 73~ Stan AH6KO
100W + folded dipole in attic

73 and Aloha