[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 26 09:54:01 EST 2018

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 26

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:20

  160:   0      0
   80:  26     21
   40:   6      5
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
Total:  32     26  Total Score = 832

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got home from a meeting in Atlanta and was QRV only for the lsat 20 minutes.
40M was long and activity had dropped off by the time I got started good.  80M
was the best I have ever heard it.  Some west coast and Pacific NW stations had
really good signals.  I don't think I have ever worked K7SS on 80M before.  Nice
to have PJ2/W8WTS QRV.  80M was also long and W4NZ and N4EEV were quite weak.
Did work N4EEV at the end.  Welcome to K2YGM, AB5OR, and W8FJ.  Hope you will
return every week.  Didn't have time to get the 160M antenna set up, but hope to
be QRV and work you all in CQ WW 160 CW this weekend.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73,
John, K4BAI.