[3830] CQ160 CW W4GE Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 28 14:28:25 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: SC

Total:  QSOs = 721  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 47  Total Score = 227,476

Club: $199 Contest Club

Comments:

Bare-knuckle 'test.  Brawl between conditions, DX spots, coveted band spot, and
finding new ones of any category.  All equipment ran well, but still didn't help
in hearing the EU's any better than just barely out of the noise.

Rig:  Elecraft K3(S), P3, Acom 1500, XMatch tuner.  K3 most of the time in
diversity mode.

Antennas:  Xmit: base loaded 80m 1/4 wave vertical.  RX: Pixel loop, RBOG (N/S),
RBOG (E/W), Pennant (NE).

Software: N1MM+

Thanks to all who came back to me and for your gracious acceptance when I could
not pull you out of the noise.

Rick
W4GE