[3830] CQ160 CW VA3EC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 28 18:07:43 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VA3EC
Operator(s): VA3EC
Station: VA3EC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 465  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 8  Total Score = 135,000

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I did about 100+ Q's more than last year thanks to the K9AY but never heard EU.
Life in the bowl near the lake!  Missed 2 States but more than half of Canada.
Never heard SK or MB.
I had stations I could hear that didn't hear me so the K9AY gave me ears.  VE7IO
and HI7Y and several others were loud to me but didn't hear me.  I had a couple
of short runs.
All in all, the W8AMZ sloper seemed reasonably loud.  Such is life in a suburban
lot.

Thanks for Q's