[3830] CQ160 CW PA/PY2SEX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 29 05:00:29 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: PA/PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PA/PY2SEX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Eind
Operating Time (hrs): 25:43

Total:  QSOs = 763  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 55  Total Score = 310,384

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

First time ever on CQ 160m by my own, I had only a previous and quick experience
at DR1D multi-op operation in 2013. This time I tried to have something that
would allow me to be on the air and play a bit. What a surprise when started to
work NA on Saturday morning, really amazing and unexpected. It was a blast! This
motivated me to be back in the next day but was not that good. hihihi
My conditions were Spiderbeam HD 12m mast with 20m wire long in a inverted L
style and a Outdoor ATU CG3000 at base with several radials on the floor. Radio
was a K3 running 100w and no receiving antenna at all.
My goal was 500 QSOs but after 400+ at first day I raised to 700. hihihi...
Stations that I could copy but not worked due to the "pile up wall"
were JT5DX and PJ2T, all the rest that I heard, I worked. Some states also
missed like KY and NM as I remember.
Well, I've had a lot of fun and I hope to be able to join the next ones.
See you in the next one.

73
PA/PY2SEX
Alex