[3830] CQ160 CW OH5Z Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 30 06:47:48 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OG9X OH5CZ OH5TS OH6XX
Station: OH5Z

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35+

Total:  QSOs = 1255  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 83  Total Score = 781,312

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Quite nice conditions even from Scandinavia. No aurora noticed whole weekend.
Heard a lot more US stations and a few more mults which we just couldn't get.
Well you can't get them all. We broke the old OH record set by OH2HE back in
1997 by a good margin so after trying to beat for years we finally succeeded.
Thanks for the QSO's everyone. We will back in CQ WPX SSB.

73,
Juha OH6XX on behalf of OH5Z crew