[3830] CQ160 CW FM5BH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 31 19:47:59 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: FM5BH
Operator(s): FM5BH
Station: FM5BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: fm5
Operating Time (hrs): 14h28

Total:  QSOs = 354  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 43  Total Score = 182,600

I am living in a small lot aroud 536 meter square.. I have antennas everywhere
here.
I am near a cementary and I found the good idea to put a BOW beverage on the
wall
of the cemetary. The lenght is around 210m of green clothing dryer wire. You can
solder this type of wire. I use also a comon mode filter  CMNF-6 from PALOMAR.
It's very useful to clean all the birdies between 1826 and 1828 Khz. Friday
night was great but saturday as for all the others was very bad with qsb and
high static noise.
The weather was windy and I had electostatic noise here. But I spent a very gud
weeke-end on TOP BAND . I am an addict of TOP BAND. From my handkutchief QTH I
worked and confirm 168 DXCC countries.
My working condition is the following
FTDX3000 D DNR ON NBW ON CONTOUR ON AMP2 ON AGC FAST WDTH SOMETIME 800HZ.
OMPOWER 2500 AT 1500W MAX
inv L antenna with radials for TX
And the BOW on the cemetary wall for receiving.
I spent a very guud week-end as usual.
We have the best hobby of the Planet.
See you in the ARRL CW as SOABHP. No guest op this year.
I must to fix my spiderbeam for the second radio.
A lot of work.

best 73

FM5BH CW forever...

http://www.fm5bh.com