[3830] CWopsT W2JAZ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 5 19:24:26 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 5

Call: W2JAZ
Operator(s): W2JAZ
Station: W2JAZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN21

Total:  22  Mults = 22  Total Score = 484

[log removed from comments]

I'm still new at this and was fighting a fairly high QRN level here at my summer
QTH in Lakeville, PA. Looking forward to taking a CWA course this fall to try
and get my speed up and ability to copy without writing things down. This is a
great organization that I wish I had discovered a long time ago.

ADIF Export from N3FJP's CWops CWT Contest Log 1.9
Written by G. Scott Davis
www.n3fjp.com
Log exported on: 7/5/2018 7:15:20 PM
<LOG_PGM:29>N3FJP's CWops CWT Contest Log
<LOG_VER:3>1.9
<PROGRAMID:29>N3FJP's CWops CWT Contest Log
<PROGRAMVERSION:3>1.9
<EOH>