[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 5 23:11:58 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 6

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      3
   40:  11      9
   20:  13     10
   15:   3      1
Total:  32     23  Total Score = 736

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

W1AW S7 sending 35 wpm code practice . . thought is was an early ns. . but then
realized cw was a little slow.  Worked VE3YT pre contest on 15, but following
that,  an Ohio extravaganza   K8MR, W8WTS KW8N in rapid succession.

Sort of a fatal mistake this week. .  LP gas truck clipped the NE Beverage on
Tuesday where it goes over the road, and I forgot to repair it  .. Apologies to
whoever was calling me on 160 in the final minute.  But at least we have hot
water.

Please,  everyone to send the proper Sprint sequence!  .. Above all, don't send
your call at the end of the exchange unless you are expecting to be called by
another station.

73 Bill n6zfo