[3830] DL-DX RTTY MM3AWD SOAB-24-Dipole LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 8 08:45:29 EDT 2018

                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SOAB-24-Dipole LP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)

   80:    6    66     5
   40:   82   927    33
   20:  191  2083    35
   15:   51   554    15
   10:   13   135     6
-------------------------
Total:  343  3765    94  Total Score = 353,910

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Excellent Contest and always a pleasure to catch lots of fellow Diddlers.

Although there is no QRP category, i as always operated QRP with 5W.

A few hours before the contest started 15 and 10 were in excellent shape, it was
looking good.
When it began they almost faded away with me completely. Sunday was much better
there though.

20m just kept on giving and giving, although it was generally all short skip.
Only 2 NA call areas worked on that band, heard 2 JA's but couldnt work them.
40m provided just 3 calls areas in NA , but signals were much better from there
during the night.
80m I think everyone went to bed? Or i went there too late.

All in all a fun contest.

Appreciate all the calls.

See you next weekend in IARU.

Yaesu FT1000MP/5 Watts/133' Doublet @30 Feet/ N1MM+ Logger/ MMTTY & 2Tone