[3830] CWopsT NQ6N HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 11 12:13:35 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 11

Call: NQ6N
Operator(s): NQ6N
Station: NQ6N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0:25
Remote Operation

Total:  64  Mults = 64  Total Score = 4,096

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Got a few minutes to join this morning. Started late and then stopped after 25
mins due to remote connectivity "QRN".  I'm having one of the internet
connections replaced with fiber on Friday so hoping for improved reliability.

The bands were quiet and even the weakest signals were copyable this morning, so
apologies to the few who I couldn't copy due to the internet connection QRN.

Station:

N1MM+ Logger
Flex 6600 + SPE 2K-FA
Antennas:

40m: Inverted L with three radials, feed point 35'.

73 and thanks for the Qs