[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 11 16:15:48 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 11

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH1ZAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:   6
   20:   5
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  15  Mults = 12  Total Score = 180

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Same number of QSO's as in the 1300Z session, but much harder work.
The regular CQ CWT callers we doing mainly Search and Pounce. There
was a 1925-1930Z window, where I heard lots of USA signals on 14 MHz
but despite beign unsuccessful into Europe, I could still work NR4M
and AA1K, with the antenna on the wrong side of the apartment...
One big goof: I participate regularly in the MWC (OK1WC Memorial)
and seemingly the I had myself prommed for CQ MWC. No wonder nobody
came back. Halfway in the session I changed it to CQ CWT, but it did
not make any difference. One symtom of doing LP instead of HP? ...
30 minutes for the 5 QSO's on 14 MHz, then ten more on the lower
bands, with a short visit back to 14 (without honey)...  Was it fun
this time? I am not sure... Need to improve antennas, as always..
Cheers anyway!  73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops