[3830] IARU KM4SII SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 14 23:22:19 EDT 2018

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  103    158     14      22
   15:    6     14      7       4
   10:    9      2      4       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  118    174     25      27  Total Score = 38,376

Another casual effort. I started the contest very tired so I just decided to
take it easy and operate off and on. Most QSOs were search and pounce with a few
runs here and there when I got bored :) I worked 20m and up only as my 40/80m
dipole came down recently. 10 and 15m were open but I didn't do much on those
bands.

It was nice to hear many good friends working the contest! I also tried to work
many WRTC stations which all had very good ears despite being weak on my end.
Best of luck to all of the competitors over in Germany!

Last QSO was at 03:02 and now time to get some rest :)

See you all as PJ2Y next week.

73 de KM4SII - Mason