[3830] IARU W1TJL M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 15 14:03:06 EDT 2018

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL K1EBY NE1D
Station: W1TJL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FN32na

  160:     5     0      1        3
   80:   136    27      2       14
   40:   442    30     24       43
   20:   398   150     24       47
   15:   127    31     16       26
   10:     0     0      0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1108   238     67      133  Total Score = 980,224

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Another one of those contests that started as a casual effort and ended up being
serious.  Frank, K1EBY and myself were doing to work it from here in East
Hartland and Dimitris asked if her could come up so now we had 3!

Lots of QSB, lots of noise and sometimes really good propagation.  There were a
few stations on 10 Meters but nothing worth losing a run for or wasting the 10
minutes on 3 or so contacts available.  160 was also meager pickings.

Got up at 6:00 Am Saturday to raise the towers, etc. and didn't sleep, well,
still haven't slept.  Maybe when I'm done posting this...