[3830] IARU VE7XF SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 15 18:00:10 EDT 2018

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: CN79

  160:   14     0       4       1
   80:  104     0      10       3
   40:  212     0      16       7
   20:  202     0      25      27
   15:   60     0      11       5
   10:   17     0       4       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not much doing at the start, so slept another 2.5 hours. Had a few breaks, but
lasted until 1200z. My best condx were from 3 hours before sunset to about 3
hours from the end. Signals on all bands were weaker than I'd expected.

Worked a few EU on 15m, lots on 20m and few on 40m. I'm a pretty aggressive
S&P'er, but nary a dit heard from the WRTC bunch on any band, or DL
generally for that matter. Must be some kinda record.

Nothing from zone 3, a dozen from zone 4, and one from zone 9!
Only a handful of stations worked from VE5 eastward to VO. Very unusual.

Ralph, VE7XF
N1MM Classic, K-Line, 260' doublet (stop nagging me about the towers!)