[3830] IARU WF7T SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 15 23:33:25 EDT 2018

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH:

  160:
   80:   89            10       3
   40:  134            14      19
   20:   23             9       1
-------------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I was able to free up some time to play very late Saturday night into early
Sunday morning. I could not stay awake for my sunrise for 20 to open, although
it sounded strong at around 3:30AM local here. I had fun, though, and my rate
was about par from this version of the station, in the middle of the Tennessee
summer night. I wished I was in this one full time, but alas, radio is never at
the top of the priority list, at least not for the foreseeable future.

I only heard one of the WRTC stations on 40M--thanks for the Q. The IARU HQ
stations had wonderful ears, also thanks. All my best to the WRTC operators and
much appreciation to everyone in the log.

It was a real joy to hear my friends near and far via the radio--hello and see
you in the next one!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

4391275.iaru-hf