[3830] IARU OL5Y SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 17 11:58:05 EDT 2018

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: BKO

-------------------------------------
Total:  801    247     79      201  Total Score = 775,600

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

I like this contest. This year it was even better thanks to WRTC. I was in
Wittenberg before the contest and returned home to participate in in the contest
as competitor. On Monday I returned back to WRTC... It was so exiting week! I am
very glad I met so many top contesters and HAM radio celebrities! My
participation in IARU HF Championship was sufferd by my intenstion to work with
as many WRTC competitors as possible but it is not an issue - I loved it! I made
268 QSOs with them - the OK land is unfortunatelly in "bad distance"
to WRTC area for high bands so NO QSO on 10m, and on 15/20 only CW QSOs were
possible. I made all of WRTC stations in 80 minutes - so I am very curious to
results of WRTC Sprint.
Big THANK YOU for all organizers for unforgettable experiences and to all who
answered to my call or called me!