[3830] IARU W7II SOAB(A)Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 17 15:13:20 EDT 2018

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W7II
Operator(s): W7II
Station: W7II

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: IA

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:   41     17      9      20
   20:  102     27     21      28
   15:   24      8     10       8
   10:    4      0      3       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  171     52     43      56  Total Score = 71,973

My goal was to work as many WRTC stations as possible.  None were heard on 10,
15, and 80 meters.  None were heard on SSB. So I ended up working 38 on 20m CW
and 8 on 40m CW.
The WRTC committee did an excellent job of equalizing all the stations.  They
were all equally weak into the US midwest.
Hats off to the WRTC OPs.  Your CW skills were impeccable to be able to pull my
callsign out of the noise without error.  I do wish you guys would slow down
your speed a tad when the conditions are poor.  I think you could have a worked
more stations that couldn't understand your callsigns at high speed with QRN and
fading.