[3830] IARU N2YO(@NR4M) SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 18 02:38:50 EDT 2018

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: NR4M

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: VA

  160:     5            2        2
   80:    72           13       14
   40:   535           26       42
   20:   992           32       43
   15:   219           11        5
   10:    28            4        2
-------------------------------------
Total:  1851    0      88      108  Total Score = 1,215,396

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my very first attempt at SO2R operation. It takes time to become
comfortable, but it's fun.
Decent propagation, considering solar conditions. Nice EU opening on 40 meters
during local evening, the WRTC contesters signals were quite strong. Also,
surprisingly good signals from E and SE Asia on this band during early morning
opening.
Thanks Steve NR4M for allowing me to use his great station!

73s de Chip N2YO