[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 18 16:10:20 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 18

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  25  Mults = 23  Total Score = 575

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The new fishing rod support for the sloper wire reaches
a few meters over the apartment, and actually on 14 MHz
the current reverses at the top, so that it seems that
radiation is better Westward (summing partly the vectors
in the slant wires)... I am seeing quite a number of new
calls, and the regulars are relatively weaker... 14 MHz
was slow... got up to 13 Q's in 45 minutes. The last 5
minutes on 7 MHz were hectic, while getting my own pile-up.
Have to study the memory functions of the TS-480... some
long delays before being able to repeat CQ CWT's...
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA