[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 19 23:20:52 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 20

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:  10      9
   40:  14     11
   20:  18     10
   15:  11      8
Total:  53     38  Total Score = 2,014

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Missed my weekly dual with pal KZ5D who was away, but plenty of action for sure.
Fifteen was open to both coasts from here, a good start. Thanks to W1FJ for
calling with ten seconds to go on 80 for a nice Q and M.

Eighty meters was noisy, and I had the usual missed CQs and jump balls. But all
in all, it came out ok.

Thanks to  N5ZO for a four bagger.

Five minute segments: 8, 8, 11, 9, 10, and 7.

All the best, and hope that all the WRTC travelers come home safe and sound.
Looks like a very well-run event again this year. I'm still recovering from a
full-bore IARU from here SOAB.

73, Jim