[3830] NAQP RTTY NN4K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 22 00:15:49 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GEORGIA

   80:  34     12
   40:  31     18
   20:   6      4
Total:  71     34  Total Score = 2,414

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I haven't operated RTTY for a long time. It seemed like a good time to try it
again. Fun! I lost a lot of time and Qs working my way through the software
setup but finally was satisfied. Thanks for the contacts. Sometimes I felt like
my antenna had fallen down when I got agn? agn? Nice to work a lot of cw ops
friends and many others. Now that I have things set up I'm likely to try some
more RTTY contests. Lots of strong signals which speaks well for 100w max.
Printed my good friend Jim W4QO but didn't make a Q with him. See you next time.