[3830] NAQP RTTY N4CF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 22 00:55:34 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N4CF
Operator(s): N4CF
Station: N4CF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:30

Total:  263   116  Total Score = 30,508

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I found and fixed my sound card problems just after the party started. Once I
got in, I found conditions pretty good, with most of the afternoon action on 20M
and 40M. But 10M opened up big-time, and 15M was FB as well. Picked up some good
mults on 40M and 80M in the evening.

A big scare came when N1MM+ had a major fit when I tried to close the multiplier
window. It popped up a never-ending parade of error windows, and the rest of the
program wouldn't respond or shut down. I had to use Device Manager to kill
N1MM+. This happened five times, and then I decided to re-install the latest
update that I just installed on Friday. This got everything back to normal, and
my score was intact.

Heard and worked many PVRC members. All-in-all, an enjoyable party in the ham
shack.

Thanks for the Qs.