[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO(@KT1I) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 22 12:14:37 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO KT1I
Station: KT1I

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: ma

Total:  721   152  Total Score = 109,592

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Great fun!  Operated from the KT1I qth, using his equipment except for one of my
radios.  Tribander and wires for antennas, nothing fancy!
We worked many stations on 5 bands!!!!  That has not happened for quite a few
contests.  10 mtrs was open, low noise on all bands and no equipment problems.
As usual, great food provided by Pauline, KB1JXJ.  Was great fun to say Hi to
W4AAW, hope to operate his station again this winter, using remote operation!
The class of operation is much improved over past years, very few calling off
frequency or sending the life history for the contact!
Thanks to all that worked us, and the contest organizers for a very fun
contest.
KT1I and I are getting too old for the 24 or 48 hour contests, the 12 hour
format is ideal!

73 - Gordon and Charlie - N1MGO and KT1I - the BAMBI team!