[3830] NAQP RTTY WB0TEV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 22 13:49:39 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

Total:  480   139  Total Score = 66,720

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG Big Mac

Comments:

I was pleasantly surprised to work a fair number on 10m, which I feared would be
dead as a door post.

Where were all the VEs? Only found a single VE5, a VA7 and a few VE3's.

Other mults missed entirely were ND, SD, NE, DE, AR, NM, AK, OR, WY, & WV.
Only NA DX worked were ZF1 & KP4.

Got Q's on all 5 bands from MN, MD, PA, KY, TN, VA, CA, AZ, NV, MI,OH, IL, IN,
& WI. Worked NV9L (thanks Val!) on all 5.

Most interesting names copied included "Pogo" and "Gizmo".
:-)

Look for me as V31VP next month in the NAQP SSB test.

73,
Victor WB0TEV / V31VP