[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 1 00:10:19 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 1

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:  12     12
   40:  19     15
   20:  21     14
   15:   3      3
Total:  55     44  Total Score = 2,420

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty wild night, with some QRN on the lower bands. Fifteen meters was a tease
tonight. Heard numerous stations, but only a few loud enough hear me and be
heard. Did better than usual on 80 and every contact was a mult. So all in all,
a very good night.

Four bagger award to K0EU, and three baggers to K9BGL, W6SX, AA7V, and N0AT.
Many thanks.

Five minute segments: 7 (Spent too much time on fifteen again), 13, 7, 9, 10,
and 9 contacts. In the 13 contact segment, I kept getting a call on the inactive
radio and the whole thing went wild with 2, 2, 3, 3, and 3 QSOs/minute in that
five minute super stretch. Wow. When that happens, it was SWEET!

One-sixty was very noisy, and in my very brief time there, I called CQ and other
stations, but no one could hear me. Grrr.

Thanks to all, Jim N3BB