[3830] KyQP KK7YC SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 3 09:45:48 EDT 2018

                    Kentucky QSO Party

Call: KK7YC
Operator(s): KK7YC
Station: KK7YC

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Estill County

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0      20      0
   40:   0     451      0
   20:   0     371      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     842      0  Mults = 75  Total Score = 63,150

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Wow great fun this year! My first time in the KYQP, thanks to all for the
contacts. The bands weren't very good but I managed to keep up a pretty steady
QSO rate anyways. I am pleased with my score as I am just running a Carolina
Windom at this time until I can get the tower together and up in the air.....the
station is in our master bathroom at this time(very temporary LOL) so I did have
to take about a 20 minute break for my daughter to take a shower! Thanks again,
and see you next year!

73 de KK7YC Ronnie