[3830] CWopsT N4DL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 6 16:10:05 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 6

Call: N4DL
Operator(s): N4DL
Station: N4DL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vermont
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My first CWT.

Just happened upon the contest (heard CWT and Test) in the CQ's.
Looked it up on WA7BNM and said what the heck.  I am an average (at best) CW op
and would like to improve my ability and this is the ticket.

I am retired and RV full time so now I have a fun activity on Wednesdays as I
travel around the US and Canada.  We are currently in Vermont (New Hampshire
next week for Laconia Bike Week so no test next week).  Then Maine and the
eastern provinces.