[3830] ARRL June VHF K6HS Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 11 20:08:44 EDT 2018

                    ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: K6HS
Operator(s): WA6ZTY K6HS KB6BA
Station: K6HS

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs):

    2:   52     9
  222:   22     6
  432:   36     8
  903:    6     2
  1.2:    9     3
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  209    45  Total Score = 13,365

The drive to our mountain top was impeded by 6 or 7 fallen trees that had to be
moved or cut to clear our path, it was obvious that we were the first ones on
the hill this year!

We were disappointed that mother nature used up most of the Es earlier in the
week leaving just a trace for us to find on Sunday morning. Did manage to bag a
couple of Texas stations and one from Mexico along with a couple of rare Nevada
grids.

The weather was unusually cool for June, that was nice during the day but
uncomfortable in our summer sleeping bags!