[3830] ARRL June VHF K2ET/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 13 20:16:01 EDT 2018

                    ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: K2ET/R
Operator(s): K2ET
Station: K2ET/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

    6:   40     4
    2:   63     7
  222:   31     4
  432:   50     6
  903:   32     5
  1.2:   33     6
  2.3:   10     4
  3.4:
  5.7:    5     4
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  264    44  Total Score = 28,380

Not my best contest, but definitely an improvement over last June. The 6m
opening while not having 6m abilities didn't help any of this, our club's rover
meetup is always a small boost when needed, however this contest was a learning
experience to say the least. Going into the January and June contests I will be
looking to improve both my antenna systems, as well as looking to add new bands
in the microwave area. Even when you don't meet your target score, it can still
be a good time, and as always I enjoyed this contest. The openings into the
south even though I could not work the DX grids were fun to listen to, and next
year I plan on getting every single one that I can!