[3830] ARRL June VHF WB9TFH SO 3Band LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 13 22:10:30 EDT 2018

                    ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: SO 3Band LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  225   105  Total Score = 24,990

Club: BADGER CONTESTERS

Comments:

This was my best JUNE vhf contests. My highest score, broke last years score of
10K. Although it's not the highest compared to others but I did OK. Operated FT8
when the condx weren't so great but as soon as it got better went to phone. Nice
runs on Sunday, lots of fun calling. Worked some rovers for grids I wouldn't
otherwise made. Not many locals for 432. Lots of SMC and BC Q's, thanks guys and
gals. Nice contest and tnx for all the Q's.
73, WB9TFH Gil