[3830] TBDC K8BKM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 17 18:22:18 EDT 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: K8BKM
Operator(s): K8BKM
Station: K8BKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN82
Operating Time (hrs): 2:47

Total:  QSOs = 86  Total Score = 146

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Got an early start - an hour and a half before sunset. Many locals to be had and
activity improved throughout the evening. I wasn't in this to win or for the
long haul but I did have fun. I ran HP and ran most of the time but occasionally
scoured the band to pick up those who were also running. This wasn't a DX
contest for me - nothing outside the CONUS and only a couple of 3-pointers. I
had to ask for fills from many calling stations due to high noise here and
relatively weak signals. Good fun until the rate waned and I got tired. Just in
it for some sum-sum-summertime Q's.

73, Tom
K8BKM