[3830] All Asian CW VE3DZ SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 17 22:14:41 EDT 2018

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Niagara

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  259   112
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  259   112  Total Score = 29,008

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

The band was pretty decent on the first day, and no so good on Sunday, however
the weather was so nice that I could only manage about 8 hours in the Contest.
Worked many more JA's than expected.
In general, all BY's are not hearing well. Heard and called a bunch of them but
only managed 3 or 4 contacts.
Spent a lot of time calling E21YDP and HS5NMF but couldn't even gen a
"?" in return... On the other hand E2A answered my 2st call.
Sad to see most exchanges in the "50+" range... The oldest one I
worked was 87 years old.