[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 20 10:09:05 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 20

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  151  Mults = 119  Total Score = 17,969

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

So I'm operating what I think is 80 and I wonder why it feels pretty good for 80
and why there are only few stations on 40 m bandmap and no answers.  This goes
on for many minutes.  Then I start wondering why is my logging program logging
all those 80 m Qs on 40 m and start troubleshooting it.  That goes on for few
minutes until I realize that what I thought was 80 was actually 40.  So it goes
when waking 10 mins b4 start and no coffee.  It was 1st morning session for
awhile, need to get used to it.  Tnx for QSOs de Marko