[3830] CWopsT W5MJ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 21 00:14:38 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 21

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Texas

Total:  54  Mults = 54  Total Score = 2,916

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Wow, where did everyone come from?? Hardly anything for the first 30 minutes [14
Qs in 30 minutes] even though the band condx were much better than earlier
today. Then they all showed up in the last 30 [40 Qs in 30 minutes]. Nearly all
Qs were from running; during the first 30 minutes no one answered by CQ so I had
to S&Pee. Later on, rate was much better when I was running 27 wpm than at
33. Called CQ on 80 mtrs for about 5 minutes and NO ONE was there even though I
was running over 1 KW. 80 was quiet, both literally and figuratively.