[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 21 23:09:44 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 22

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   9      8
   40:  13     10
   20:  15     12
   15:  12     10
Total:  49     40  Total Score = 1,960

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Bands were so good it seemed like there wasn't a clear frequency to be found to
CQ. Think that LA was in a bit of a dip propagation wise tonight. Fellow LA,
NA5G had a low number when we caught up late. Loss plenty of jump balls and had
lots of unanswered CQs. Heard K5OT on 15 and called several times with no
answer. Sorry Larry but good to hear you on. Chased K4BAI all over, finally
getting him one time on 80. K8CN was nice and loud on 15. Thanks for the mult
Mike. Fellow competitor N3BB blew me away tonight. He was always 10 or so ahead
of me. Probably ended up in the low 60s. Big numbers all around. Congrats to all
for the fun and Thursday night slug fest!