[3830] NCCC Sprint K6DAJ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 21 23:25:20 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 22

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: K6DAJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Berkeley, CA

   40:   8      4
   20:   6      5
   15:   9      8
Total:  23     17  Total Score = 391

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Getting slowly less clumsy on the dance floor and stepping on fewer toes.  Still
experimenting with key mappings. Thanks to all who sent me their files! Tried
using dedicated keys this time (ZFO-style), which seemed less confusing, though
the down-side is that I have to remember whether I called CQ or not... you'd
think that wouldn't be so hard!  Still managed to stumble a few times, including
clobbering 2 already-logged Qs, and at one point my "sent" serial
number got set to 0 somehow.) Signals seemed strong tonight on 15, 20 and 40...
never made it to 80.  Signals seemed strong tonight, people could hear me for a
change, and my receiver didn't turn into corned beef hash.  15 was great, didn't
quite get the rhythm on 20. Never made it to 80.  N1MM+, IC-746, KT34A, HF2V.