[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 21 23:27:12 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 22

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  12     11
   20:  13     11
   15:   9      7
Total:  37     32  Total Score = 1,184

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

After an excellent week last week, everything seemed to take too long tonight.
20 and 15 were excellent with stations worked as close as VA and LA on 20 and LA
also on 15.  40M seemed good, but the zepp seemed to develop an intermittent.
One end of the 40M dipole was on the ground after a rope supporting it broke
earlier in the week.  Fortunately, I had pulled up the end that was on the groud
so that it was maybe 8 feet up giving it a sloper appearance and it worked OK on
40.  80M was quite noisy, but the signals were strong.  Thanks for all QSOs.
Hope to work many of you this weekend from W4CVY our local club Field Day
station.  73, John, K4BAI.