[3830] King of Spain SSB MM3AWD SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 24 07:58:45 EDT 2018

                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, SSB

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)

  160:    0     0
Total:  278   144  Total Score = 64,224

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Went into this one top of the EA HF Championship Table.
So was determined to put in a reasonable score.

Bands were ok. Lots of Deep QSB and repeats were necessary quite often.
On Saturday 10 and 15 just didnt really open this far north and only added a few
QSO's on these bands.
20m really helped my score.

It was very difficult with QRP during the later hours on 80m, my thanks go to
the guys who had the patience to pull me out.

Sunday 10 and 15 opened much better although still lots of QSB and very
spotlight, added lots of mults to boost the final score.

Thanks for the Q's and spots.

CU in the next one.

Yaesu FT1000MP // 5 Watts // Doublet @ 30 feet // N1MM+ Logger

73, Scott