[3830] ARRL FD K2QO/R 1B QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 24 14:40:23 EDT 2018

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K2QO/R
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: 1B QRP
QTH: WNY

    6:    4     1
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  226     1       0  Total Score = 453

A casual effort from the patio running my K3 at 5W to a Par 40/20/10 End Fed and
an 80M delta loop. An old 120W solar panel kept the battery fed. An old mid-2010
MacBook Pro ran the N3FJP FD logger in an old version of Parallels. There's a
disturbing patter on "old" stuff here including the operator :-)

One neat highlight was working a good number of VHF contest stations I usually
work from the road while roving as either K2QO/r or NF2RS/r. On that note, I
worked W2FU running 1B IA just before the end on Sunday and I also worked Jeff
four times during the June VHF contest on 6M as he was in EN32.

Visiting the W2SO FD site on Saturday evening to get some drone footage was fun
too. Unbelievably, they had run out of pulled pork! I guess that was the contest
lowlight :-)

73,
Mark K2QO
FN03ra