[3830] ARRL FD K3HW 1E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 25 09:27:48 EDT 2018

  903:    0     0       0
  1.2:    0     0       0
  2.3:    0     0       0
  3.4:    0     0       0
  5.7:    0     0       0
  10G:    0     0       0
  24G:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  301     0       4  Total Score = 1,810

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Total bonus points 590.  Total QSO points 1,220.  Conditions weren't great but
it was fun nonetheless!  This is the first time I have worked a FD with ZERO
phone contacts.  It was very enjoyable.  I left the "please copy"
folks out this time and it made for a much more enjoyable ride. FT-8 was proven
to not work for this FD.  Maybe it will for the next. Software update to allow
easier FD contacts is needed.  Until next time 73 de K3HW ..