[3830] ARRL FD K8NQW 2A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 25 12:38:23 EDT 2018

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K8NQW
Operator(s): K8JAD AA8BV WB8DC WB8JUI
Station: K8NQW

Class: 2A LP
QTH: Findley State Park
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   81     68
   40:  155    179
   20:   37     50
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: NQWCC

Comments:

Includes AA8BV GOTA & all applicable multiplier and bonus boints.

We set up at Findley State Park near Wellington, Ohio this year after last
year's hiatus, due to a fire destroying our usual FD cabin site near Port
Clinton, Ohio.  A great time was had by all, even the grumpy phone guys 8-)

All went smoothly, until uninvited guests showed up.  Raccoons raided our food
supply in the early AM hours.  They were able to open the cooler and get into
the leftover pizza (the few remaining 807s survived the raid).  Apparently
Raccoons are very particular in their taste for pizza, as they only ate the
Hawaiian and left the pepperoni...

73 - Rick WB8JUI & The NQWCC FD team

K8JAD
AA8BV