[3830] ARRL FD W7OTV 4A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 26 00:20:23 EDT 2018

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W7OTV
Operator(s): WQ3U KF7WPQ WS7L N7QR N7DWL W6ABM N7IQM KE7WNB KU1CW W7HPM KD7VIK AD7OG K7TLJ WA7MEL KI7BR K7FIZ K7RF K7HLH AD7TB K7TEI K7MTL K7YIC AB7BC KF7ASP KI7RUO K7BVT K7TLD
Station: W7OTV

Class: 4A LP
QTH: OR

  160:
   80:   91     63
   40:  253    202     31
   20:  174    130     54
    6:          27
    2:           9
  222:
  432:           1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  529    432     85  Total Score = 6,640

Club: Oregon Tualatin Valley Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Operating for the 12th year in a row from Stub Stewart State Park near Buxton,
Oregon, we again surpassed our previous year's score, although there was a
marked shift from 20 m to 40 m as the "money band." We had moderate
weather, and setup went very smoothly.

The only visit from Murphy was blowing up an 80 m band filter by trying to drive
an out-of-resonance antenna with a tuner. We lived without it and the 40 meter
ops may eventually forgive us the harmonic. Oh yeah, we did fix the antenna
too.

Points reported here are QSO points only. We qualified for almost all of the
extra credit points except GOTA.

Thanks to all the operators and assistants, and also to the park staff for their
continuing support. And to all of you for the Q's!

73 from OTVARC
2x K3 for CW and digital
2x Pro III for SSB
2x TH3JRS tribanders
2x VA6AM triplexers (yeah like THAT mattered)
Wires for 40 and 80