[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3ZA SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 4 19:24:27 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3ZA
Operator(s): N3ZA
Station: N3ZA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SE PA

  160:    0     0
Total:  419   213  Total Score = 267,741

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Came close to having a power outage at the beginning but did not happen. Winds
were fierce from the Nor'easter, so was not confident or interested in
operating. First QSO wasn't until 15:00 Saturday. Happy to get the score that I
did. Power was out at my son's house, so he and his wife, plus two Siamese cats
and a Pug came to visit for the weekend and are still here. Restoration not
expected until Wednesday! Something happened to my primary wire Alpha-Delta DX-A
3 band sloper. High SWR. I was able to slug through and make some Q's, but not
fun. Oh well, still nice to say hello to old friends. 30 years operating this
contest.

73 de Moe