[3830] ARRLDX SSB WX4G SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 4 19:43:14 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: FL

Total:  918   337  Total Score = 914,955

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

With the down sunspots...bands and activity sure declined in this contest.
Saturday night I went to bed at 2am because I could not find one station I had
not worked.  I tried running...but my best results were on 160. I understand I
do not have competitive antenna on 15/20/40...but I called CQ on 80 for 20
minutes with no replies,  and my full size 4 square does well up there.
Eventually I will get my antenna's above 45 ft...and hopefully be able to run.

However,  I did enjoy the contest and appreciate all the calls.  Nice to see
Bud, K4ISV on J35X...and get a 15 and 20 multipliers to boot!

This is the first time I have ever used the BAND MAPPING tool on N1MM..and wow,
does that make it easy to bring your multiplier total up.  Besides the mults,
it save me time in entering calls to see if already worked a station as the grey
shading of the calls indicates worked.

73/DX  Bob  WX4G