[3830] ARRLDX SSB HC2GRC(HC2AO) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 4 21:43:08 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: HC2GRC
Operator(s): HC2AO
Station: HC2GRC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: DX

   20: 1432    60
   15: 1227    59
   10:   17     9
-------------------
Total: 3060   197  Total Score = 1,807,278

Hello brethren,

Another great contest is over. Great conditions on all bands save 10. The
station was not ready for a serious competition due to the lack of 160 and 80
mtrs antennas and 40 and 10 mtrs antennas stuck to Central Pacific. As usual a
lot of sleep. It was nice to hear many friends on. Sorry to all I was not able
to pull out from under the city noise and to AA3B for jumping on his QRG (I
swear I didn't hear anything until you turned your ant, Bud)

RIG IC718
ANTENNAS 80m - a shortened coax to 40 mtr Yagi thru a tuner
         40m - 3 ele Yagi at 66 ft pointed at Central Pacific
         20m - 6 ele Yagi at 72 ft
         15m - 8 ele Yagi at 76 ft
         10m - 6 ele Yagi at 70 ft pointed at Central Pacific
Thanks for all Q's
CU in the next one

Alex, HC2AO at Guyaquil Radio CLub